East Lansing's Leader in MSU Student Rental Housing

From dorm migration to graduation... You're at home with CRMC

Find Your New Home

Rental Documents

Download and complete rental and lease documents.

Rental Application

Complete this online form to apply. We will contact you within 24 hours with your approval status. Thank you!

Surety Agreement Form

This is our parental consent form that one or both of your parents/guardians must sign. PLEASE BE SURE TO PUT THE TENANT/STUDENT NAME AT THE TOP OF THE FORM; AND THE CRMC PROPERTY ADDRESS WHERE THEY WILL BE LIVING. Thank you!

Request to Advertise for Sublease

Fill out this form and turn it in to our office when you would like us to advertise on our website for a sublease. You can also use it as a guide when advertising elsewhere.

Sublease Agreement

A Sublease Agreement is required by CRMC when subleasing your house/apartment/bedroom. A completed copy signed by both you and your sub-tenant must be turned in to our office prior to the start of your sublease term. NOTE: CRMC does NOT allow subleases for an entire year.

Sample Lease

This is a sample lease for houses. It is standard for all of our houses, with minor adjustments made relevant to each house. (The sample lease agreement for apartments is available upon request.) This sample lease is not to take the place of a signed lease agreement. CRMC reserves the right to alter leases at any time.

Parking Application

Our application for yearly parking behind The Hub and 131 Bogue Street.